Under Article 18, Law on entry, exit, transit and residence of expats in Vietnam, an expat shall be granted a Vietnam visa at international airports (Noi Bai, Tan Son Nhat and Danang) or international border gates on the road or in the sea in following cases:
- There is no a Vietnamese visa-granting agency in country of the visa applicant
- Applicant has travelled to many countries before entering Vietnam
- Applicant joins tour programs operated by international travel agencies in Vietnam
- Sailor being an expat who is at an international border gate in the sea in Vietnam wants to travel to other border gates.
- Applicant enters Vietnam to attend funeral of relatives or visit relatives who are severely ill.
- Applicant enters Vietnam to solve emergencies, rescue or fight natural disasters, epidemics and in special cases approved by Vietnam’s competent agencies.
Obtain Vietnam Visa at international airports
Refer to more articles about Viet Uy Tin:
– Visa applicant shall produce approval letter for approval of entry into Vietnam, their passport (with remaining validity period of over 6 months), 2 portrait photos, then complete entry declaration form and finally pay fee for stamping visa.
– Officers in charge shall compare information on the approval letter with the notification from immigration department then stamp visa on the applicant’s passport.
With regard to questions about how to apply for a visa at international airports, please contact us