Since 1/1/2015, under the latest regulation on granting visas to expats who want to enter Vietnam, competent State agencies shall not conduct renewal of expats’ Vietnam visa. Therefore, expats must exit Vietnam before expiry date of their visas then carry out procedure to reenter Vietnam. If you don’t want to exit Vietnam and want to apply for issuance of visa to continue staying in Vietnam instead, please contact Viet Uy Tin’s consultants for best solution.
Service of extending Vietnam visa for expats
With many years’ experience in supplying services for expats and good relationships with State agencies, Viet Uy Tin has been appreciated by customers in providing consultancy, receiving documents and processing fast with the lowest price in the market. Depending on certain cases, you can apply for issuance or extension of Vietnam visas. Extended visas have the following types:
- Single-entry extended visa with validity period of 1 month
- Single-entry extended visa with validity period of 3 months
- Multiple-entry extended visa with validity period of 3 months
Documents for application for extension of Vietnam entry visas:
For fast processing time and convenience in applying for visa, apart from forms prepared by Viet Uy Tin, you shall give us the following documents:
– Request form for application for issuance, amendment or supplement of visa, extension of temporary residence (form N5) (certified by sponsoring organizations or enterprises; for expats who want to enter Vietnam to visit relatives, such documents shall be certified by Public Security of commune or ward where expats are temporarily residing);
– Original passport and visa;
– Temporary residence certification (or temporary residence card) certified by Public Security of commune or ward where expats are temporarily residing.
– 1 certified true copy or 1 copy (originals are required for comparison) of documents proving your entry purposes (such documents as investment licenses, work permits, marriage certificates, birth certificates and so on, depending on certain cases). Documents issued by foreign agencies shall undergo consular authentication and notarized translation by Justice Divisions or Departments
- Processing time: 5 – 7 working days since receipt of full documents.
- Form N5: subject to certification by organizations or enterprises in Vietnam if such organizations or enterprises are sponsors for your application for visa.
- Sufficient documents proving your stay purpose in Vietnam are required.
Service of extending Vietnam visa
When using services offered by Viet Uy Tin, you shall be supplied best services within the shortest time and at competitive prices. If you want to obtain extended visa within 2-3 business days, we commit delivering your visa according to the schedule as agreed at reasonable price.